duminică, 18 noiembrie 2012

Inspiration for this Saturday

Saturday I'm going with my friends to a party for a sweet baby girl. Since we don't have been lately to this kind of events, I'll try to give my best at this one. I know, sounds strange. At this event will participate a lot of my friends that sincerely don't need to be impressed any more, because they know me with all my good and bad habbits, but heck, I'm a woman, so it doesn't matter with who I'm going to be there, I must impress always.

I already bought the dress and the shoes for this event, but it never hurts to have more alternatives.

I found on H&M dressing room this black dress that is a must have nowadays. Don't forget the shoulder studs blazer, that is another must have of this fall-winter. To keep the rock ideea, I choose a pair of socks with boots that makes me feel exactly the way I am. But since we are going to a party into a fancy restaurant, I put one gorgeous necklace and a ring to keep the chic ideea.

I must not forget the bag, so for this time I see at this outfit an envelope instead of a normal bag.

All this stuff are from H&M, and the prices are about:

Socks: 8.80 €
Shoes: 35 €
Dress: 13 €
Blazer: 13 €
Necklace: 11 €
Ring: 4.40 €
Bag: 8.80 €

Pin It

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu