sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2012

A few details..

Like I was saying a few articles earlier, I'll try for now on to write only in english. For this to happen, I must set my entire blog in this language, fact that is a little hard, 'cause I have some stuff that I can not change, at least not for now.

I apologize for my bad grammar, but I have a few years since I have spoken and written in this language. Of course, I don't count the emails that I send from work to our partners from other countrys, nor the swearings.

So, slowly I'll be the owner of another blog. Sorry for those who are reading me now and they aren't so good friends with english. Maybe this is a good reason for them to start learning, because for me surely is. After all, this is my goal!

Regarding the picture, I know is late, but damn it, I just want a piece of something sweet, but at this hour the shops near my house are closed.. I'll keep my appetite for tomorrow. Pin It

2 comentarii:

  1. when I read the ad that you will write articles in english, I thought that the articles will be in romanian and translated in english, as I've seen on other blogs. it's better in english my love, so I can practice :) bad grammar :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks Yoyo.. Hope that you'll stay with me in this shit :D
      I thought at one point to write in romanian and translated into english, but it would take too long..
      But there is one problem with writting in english. Now that I'm doing this, I have a few subjects in my mind (when I was writting in romanian the wind blew in my head..) but my brain doesn't coordonate with my hands to tell them "WRITE WOMAN!" It's difficult in english because I can't find the right words to express my ideas. I feel that I'm losing that style that makes me.. be me.
      But this is just the beggining..

      Ștergere