sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2012

Inspiration for March 8

A few days ago, I was searching on the internet some casual outfits that I tend to wear this winter. In my search I found a picture with a lady wearing a pair of leather pants. Ok, that's when my imagination began to work. I know that the clothes I'm talking about is something usual for some of us, but for me is something new, 'cause I never wear clothes in a such combination.

Ok, I'm talking about: a pair of very high heel shoes, leather pants, a top with long, lace sleeves, a fur vest, one gorgeous ring, a big necklace and of course a bag. Not just any bag, but a fur bag.

This is the kind of outfit that I surely wear on March 8 when I tend to party with my girls in some club.

All the products are from H&M , and the prices are about:

Shoes: 22 €
Trousers: 28 €
Top: 20 €
Waistcout: 20 €
Ring:  6.60 €
Necklace: 13 €
Bag: 20 € Pin It

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu