miercuri, 24 noiembrie 2010

'Neata cu un cantec bun!

"[...]Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
Still getting closer baby
Can't get close enough
Still holding on you're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you,
I remember the nights, you know I still do
The one thing I'm sure of, is the way we made love
The one thing I depend on, is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm prayin', it's why I'm saying
Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me if I need you like I do
babe, believe me every word I say is true
Please forgive me if I can't stop lovin' you
no, believe me I don't know what I do
Please forgive me if I can't stop loving you[...]"

So sweet... Bryan Adams. Pin It

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu