marți, 19 octombrie 2010

The English hour

I can not believe how time goes on around us. We are so hurry to accomplish what we wanted, that we forget to stop and admire what surrounds us. I don't understand how we do that, especially as we are aware that what "passes" by, is gone for good.
I speak from my own experience. I'm so busy with my job and other projects that I often forget to stop, pull my heart and throw one eye through the window to see the sun pierces the clouds blanket, clouds that bothers us a few days. In fact, what can I ask? It's October, autumn is the season of rains. It's normal to be so!
Besides the fact that  in my life, nothing happens that worth  to be mentioned here, I see that my fingers are not even on my side, they don't want to write anything. Okay, well, lack of inspiration is to blame, but dhee .. It's not my fault, it's them! 
So, as to make work more interesting I decided to write in English. You have my apologies if this English is not one of the best.

I'm leaving now, but here you have something really beautiful . Enjoy it!


Pin It

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu